Get Hassle-Free Google My Business Verification in Dubai With Lead Souq
Google My Business is a highly essential tool for online businesses. From adding your business information to getting located on Google maps, there is a lot you can do if you have your business verified on Google My Business.
So, let’s understand today how Google My Business Works. Here’s all that you need to know about GMB.
What Is GMB?
GMB or Google My Business is a free tool from Google that allows you to update and manage your business information on the Google database. You can manage your online presence and promote your business profile and website on Google Search and Maps. It also allows you to post updates about your business on Google and connect with your customers easily through a user-friendly interface.
Benefits of having GMB
There are several benefits of having a Google My Business profile. Let’s take a look.
- It’s Free: Yes, GMB is a free tool from Google with no usage limits.
- Maps & Local Listings: GMB allows you to update your business profile on Google Maps. Now, whenever your customers check Google Maps, your business and location will be visible. The visibility in the local region is very high, so your business will be easily spotted by users in your town.
- Business Information: When you update your profile information on GMB, it is updated on Google Maps, and your users can easily see important information on your profile.
- Reviewing: Customers who have purchased your services and products can leave a review on your profile. This feature greatly benefits businesses by creating a reliable reference that can attract more customers to the business.
- Insights: GMB also allows you to track user interaction and provides you with valuable insights on user behaviour. You can get valuable insights about search queries, engagement, and audience, allowing you to understand where your visitors are coming from. You can also see the number of views on your business profile, photos, and posts.
A majority of internet users rely on Google to find information and services that they require. Therefore, having a GMB profile greatly increases your chances of getting viewed, especially in your locality. The more easily visible you are, the easier it is to attract customers to your business. And when it all comes for free, you’ve really struck the jackpot.
How can I verify my business location on Google My Business?
The easiest way to verify your business location is the postcard method. Here’s how you can do it.
- Log in to your GMB account.
- Then choose the business you’d like to verify and then click ‘verify now’.
- Once done, the postcard request screen will appear on the screen. Check whether the address mentioned on this screen is accurate and click “Send Postcard”.
- Now a postcard will be sent to your business address from GMB. The postcard may take up to two weeks to arrive, so wait patiently and do not make any changes to your business address during this time.
- Once you receive the postcard, you can see the 5-digit verification code.
- Log in to your GMB account again, choose your business and click on “Verify Location”.
- Enter the 5-digit verification you got in the postcard and submit.
- Your business will be verified now on GMB.
How do I verify my business on Google Dubai?
Google My Business does not allow you to enter the PO Box number along with the address. Unfortunately, in UAE, you cannot receive ordinary mail without a PO Box Number. Therefore, verification can be a little tricky. Here’s what you can do
- Login to your Google My Business account
- On the left menu, click ‘Support’.
- Now click on ‘Need More Help’.
- Next, Click ‘Verification’
- Click “I requested a postcard more than 14 days ago”.
- Finally, Click on Contact Us
- Fill out the form with accurate information and wait for the Google Support team to contact you via email.
- Follow the instructions provided by the support team, and provide the necessary documents to verify your business on GMB
How do I verify my business on Google without a postcard?
Getting verified without a postcard can be a little complicated. Here are your options.
- Log in to your account and “Pending Verification”, and then clock on “I don’t have a code”.
- Now check the other verification options and choose the most convenient option.
- You can try verifying via Google Search Console, or you can contact Google Community via Twitter and request them to assist with verification.
Does it cost to verify business on Google?
No, Google My Business is a free tool with no additional charges for verification.
Is Google My Business Worth It?
Obviously yes. The majority of the audience today rely on Google to locate the services and products they need. Having your business verified on Google will allow customers to find you easily on Google search and Google Maps. Considering that it is also a completely free tool, Google My Business is surely worth it.
Contact Leadsouq For Verification
Businesses in Dubai can have problems with verification due to the problem with postcard delivery without a PO Box number. However, we at Lead Souq can simplify the process for you. Contact us, and we will help you verify your business faster and without hassles. We also provide a wide range of services to help businesses grow online smoothly. So, get in touch now.